2016 POWER of CODE Bootcamp A: Front End Web Development
Calling all teenagers aged 15 to 19,
THIS school holiday is the BEST time to learn how to code!
Why learn how to code?
"EVERYONE should learn to code because it teaches you HOW to THINK." - Steve Jobs
"Coding, or computational thinking is the NEW LITERACY of the 21st century." - Edutopia
"In China, PRESCHOOLERS are taught coding; in England, computer science is a MANDATORY subject for students aged 6-15." - Fossbytes
Check out our 2016 POWER of CODE Bootcamps!
Bootcamp A: FRONT-END Web development (31 Oct - 12 Nov)
Build and deploy your very first website in just a matter of TWO WEEKS. You will be taught HTML, CSS, jQuery and the Bootstrap framework under the mentorship and guidance of industrial experts.
Bootcamp B: BACK-END Web development (14 Nov - 26 Nov)
This event is for you if:
- You are wondering whether you should look to pursue tiertiary education in a similar area of subject.
- You are interested in coding, but have never tried it hands on.
- You like to understand the possible deliverables from knowing how to code.
- You want to prepare for the upcoming computational thinking subject in official syllabus.
Introductory price: RM580 per bootcamp
- The event description was updated. Diff#202311 2016-10-24 04:54:24
[ Mon ] - [ Sat ]
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM MYT
One Day Free Trial FULL
- Venue Address
- 53-2-1, Jalan Medan Putra 6, Medan Putra Business Center, 52200, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1min drive from Desa Parkcity Main Entry (Roundabout)
Enspark Academy68 Followers